QuickBooks Online Login Problems are creating difficult situations due to which we are not able to access the QuickBooks account. As we all know, QuickBooks is the topmost financial management business software for small as well as mid-size firms. Most of the companies or businesses use QuickBooks accounting software to manage the income and expenses and keep track of the financial status of their business. With the help of QuickBooks, you can control the cash flow, manage and pay bills, monitor taxes and can make tax return easier, create customized Charts of Account, etc.
QuickBooks is known for its high-speed functioning but sometimes due to network issues or problems in QuickBooks accounting software, Internet or Web browsers, QuickBooks speed can get slow down causing QuickBooks Online Login Problems. Some of the problems or issues that you may face during the use of QuickBooks software are listed below.
What Are The QuickBooks Online Login Problems On Chrome?
- Your system screen displays the “loading” message sometimes on your browser but it loads nothing.
- You may get a “service unavailable” message on your browser.
- The login screen on your system bounces back to the login window.
- There is a “502 Bad Gateway Error” displayed on your screen.
- You can not log in to QuickBooks online or through the desktop.
- Sometimes, you may get the message that the administrations are not accessible.
- Sometimes a sign-in screen appears and when you sign-in and choose your company then at that time it returns to the sign-in screen.
What Are The Causes of Online Login Problems in QuickBooks?
When you log in to your QuickBooks account, sometimes, Google Chrome shows different forms of issues like:
The causes of QuickBooks Online Login Problems are as follows:
- The user cannot sign out from the previous QuickBooks online session.
- When you logged in QuickBooks on different computers and locations with the same sign-in credentials.
- Some of the firewalls and antivirus may be stopping or blocking access to QuickBooks.
- Sometimes there is a problem or issue in your computer itself not in the QuickBooks.
Some Basic Solutions To Resolve QB Login Problems
QuickBooks Online Login Problems can be resolved by applying these steps:
- First of all, you have to try to sign-in Incognito mode in Chrome again and wait to see if it can work or not?
- Clear or delete all the history of the Chrome browser and then try again.
- Login from different browsers like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox but Intuit highly recommends Google Chrome for faster and secure QuickBooks.
- Shut down your system and your wireless router modem off for 30 seconds and wait.
- If lights are stable and bold, then turn on your computer and try again to login to QuickBooks.
What Are The Various Methods To Solve QuickBooks Login Problems?
- The first way is to clear the cache because the cache is nothing but the temporary Internet files which are unwantedly occupying the memory of our system. Here are a few steps which are helpful to delete cache from the Google Chrome web browser. They are listed below:
- First of all, you have to open Google Chrome.
- Then click on the Customize and Control.
- After that, you have to go to Settings.
- After going to settings, you have to click on the Advanced option.
- Then click on the Privacy option.
- Now you have to click on Clear browsing data.
- Then you have to select a time range and the type of information that you would like to delete or erase.
- Then choose Clear data.
- And you can also delete your data individually from your system to enable the QuickBooks to work in a proper manner.
- The second way is to open a new page in your web browser and then type http://qbo.intuit.com in the address bar of your page. Then, try to log in from there.
- The third way is to reboot your computer along with the modem and the router.
- Firstly, you have to close all the currently running programs on your device and then turn it off.
- After that, turn off your modem and pull out the cables from its back.
- After turning off the modem, now you have to turn off the router and unplug it.
- Then leave them in that state for a few couples of minutes and then connect the modem and router again.
- Now try to log in to your QuickBooks account. Then, you will be able to successfully log in to your QuickBooks account. The fourth way is to check the Secured Socket Layer(SSL) settings.
If You Are Using Internet Explorer….
If you are using Internet Explorer, then you have to follow these steps to get rid of QuickBooks login problems:
- You have to open Internet Explorer.
- Then click on Tools.
- After clicking on tools, click on Internet Options.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Tab.
- After that, go to the Security section.
- In the security section, see whether both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are checked on your system. If not, then check both of them.
- Now click on Ok.
- Then you have to reopen http://qbo.intuit.com.
If You Are Using Mozilla Firefox….
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then you have to implement these steps to get rid of QuickBooks login problems:
- You have to open the Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, click on Tools.
- Now click on the Internet Options.
- After that, click on the Advanced Tab.
- Then go to Encryption.
- After going to Encryption, see whether both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are checked on your computer. If not, then check both of them.
- Now click on OK.
- After that, you have to reopen Intuit.com.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Login Problems For WINDOWS
- For Windows, you have to close your browser.
- Now, press the Windows key, and enter “cmd” in the search field.
- Next, you have to right-click on the Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator.
- Then type “Ipconfig /flushdns” and press the Enter key.
- Now, type “Ipconfig /registerdns” and press the Enter key.
- After that, you have to close the Command prompt window.
- And then you have to retry to sign in to the QuickBooks.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Login Problems For MAC
- For MAC, you have to select Utilities from the Go menu.
- Now you have to double-click on the Terminal option.
- Then type “dscacheutil -flushcache” and press the Enter key.
- After that type “sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder” and press the Enter key.
- Then close the Terminal window.
- And then you have to retry to sign-in to QuickBooks.
When you log in to the QuickBooks account on your computer with the Chrome browser and you are not able to login to your QuickBooks account due to networking or browser issues, then it tends to be a very difficult situation. Then you can get rid of the QuickBooks Online Login Problems with the help of the above-mentioned ways. After also implementing these ways, you are not able to solve the QuickBooks login problems then you can contact the QuickBooks Customer Support for resolving your QuickBooks login issues or problems at any time.