QuickBooks Certified is one of the most demanding and difficult careers available today.
The QuickBooks Online Certification Exam is the only method to become a successful QuickBooks Certified. ‘How to get QuickBooks Certified?’ and ‘What are the suggestions to pass this exam in the first attempt?’ are questions that a candidate should be able to answer. Because there are just a few people that seek to take this exam. A candidate can use the first three attempts without difficulty; but, after those three efforts, you will be barred from taking this certification test for 60 days. Here is an article, which is a sample of the QuickBooks Online certification exam answers.
Practicing with the recent or previous year examination paper is an effective, and most brilliant tip to qualify for the exam. There are many sources to get the set of questions, and answers papers like Quickbooks Online Certification exam answers pdf, Intuit site, and etc. Here we also have the answers to the QuickBooks Online advanced certification exam.
QuickBooks Online comes with a lot of useful features. Clients can use Online Invoicing, which keeps track of how many times their invoices have been seen and paid. Customer questions can also be submitted via online communications that are immediately linked to the invoice with online invoicing. This feature must now be enabled in the new client company you’re creating. Take a look at the steps below to get started.
1. Under the Your Company column, click Account and Settings from the Gear icon.
2. _____________ and scroll down to the Online delivery section
3. Make sure the box for Attach invoice as pdf is unchecked.
Are you able to spot the missing steps?
Answer: Step 2: Go to the Sales tab; Step 3: Select Online invoice from the drop-down menu.
Question 2: Which type of issue can be fixed with the QuickBooks tool hub?
Answer: Installation issue, company file issue, password reset issue, network issue
Your client has relocated and needs you to update the company’s business address in QuickBooks Online. Take a look at the steps below to get started.
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Accountant account
3. You’ll see the client company dashboard
5. Select Account and Settings
6. Select the Pencil icon in the Address section of the Company tab
What are the missing steps to get you to the screen to edit the address for your client?
Answer: Step 2: Select the client company from the Client Switcher drop-down in the
green header bar; Step 4: Select the Gear icon
Other lists are a terrific feature of QuickBooks Online that you can use to make it easier to fill out forms. What would you do if you needed these lists?
Answer: Go to the Gear icon and select All Lists
Where can you go in QuickBooks Online to import a list of products and services?
Answer: Select the Gear icon and under the Tools column, select Import Data, then
Products and services
A small business owner already has an Intuit ID and is going to set up their own QuickBooks
Online company. Below are a series of steps for setting up a new QuickBooks Online
1. Go to QuickBooks.com
2. Select the appropriate subscription level
3. Select Sign in
5. Select Sign in
Can you identify the missing step 4?
Answer: Step 4: Enter an Intuit ID email address and password
Below are a series of steps for accepting an invitation from the client to become their
1. Open the email account you use for your Intuit ID
2. You will see an invite from the client company
3. Select the Accept button to accept the invitation
4. ________________________ and you’ll see a Success! box
5. Select Continue
Can you identify the missing step?
Answer: Step 4: Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Accountant account
Look at the following 2 statements:
● Statement 1 – “QuickBooks Online _____________ is the do-it-for-me option; a
complete payroll service with a team of US-based payroll experts to take care of payroll
for your client.”
● Statement 2 – “You can also link up ____________ with QuickBooks to simplify
workflow and save yourself a significant amount of time. You’ll benefit from a seamless,
end-to-end experience that translates a client’s QuickBooks Online books into a tax
Identify the products that fit in the spaces to correctly complete the statements.
Answer: Full-Service Payroll; ProConnect Tax Online
The Chart of Accounts lies at the heart of a QuickBooks Online company. Which 5 of the
following statements are true about the Chart of Accounts, how to make changes to the
Chart of Accounts, and how products and services are linked to the Chart of Accounts?
● To add a new account, you open the Chart of Accounts by selecting Accounting from
the left navigation, then select New to open the Account window
● The Sales of Product Income account is a default account when inventory is turned on
● If you add a new account, the category type determines on which financial statement
this account will show
● When we set up Products and Services, they are linked to the Chart of Accounts by
specifying a sales price/rate
● Delete an account from the Chart of Accounts if it is not relevant to your business
To set up a new bank feed or link to a bank account in a client’s QuickBooks Online
company you should go to ___________. If it’s the first time you’ve been here, select
Connect, otherwise select Add account. Which option completes the statement?
Answer: Banking Center
If you want to give one or more of your employee’s access to Your Practice, what types of
user permissions can be set up?
Answer: Regular or custom user, Company administrator, Reports only, and Time Tracking
You’ve been asked to add a new customer for your client in their QuickBooks Online company, so,
you go to the Sales Center and select the Customer tab to begin. As this is the first customer for your
client you are taken straight to an easy entry screen. Take a look at the steps that follow, and fill out
the missing steps:
1. You enter the customer name, phone number, and email from the business card you’ve been
given by the client
3. You now want to edit this customer’s details to add some further information
4. Select the customer name from the customer list
5. Select the Edit button in the top right
6. This customer is not taxable and you need to enter their reseller number. Select the Tax info tab
and enter their reseller number 92-12345 in the Exemption details
7. ___________________ and set their preferred payment method to Credit Card
8. Select Save
Answer: 2. Select the Add Customer button; 7. Select Payment and Billing
As part of understanding your client’s needs, you should find out what their sales tax
requirements are for their business and locality.
What information is needed to set sales tax up for a client in QuickBooks Online who
only do business in their home state? Select the 4 options you think apply.
● Their company address?
● When did their current tax period start?
● How often do they have to file a tax return?
● When did they start collecting sales tax for the agency?
Where would you go to add a new vendor or find the link to import a vendor list into
Choose the most viable method from the options below, although other methods may be
Answer: The New vendor button in the Vendors tab of the Expenses screen
What would a client select in their Manage Users screen to give their worker access to
create invoices, but not write checks in their QuickBooks Online company?
Answer: Select the Limited radio button and check the Customer and Sales box
You want to add a new Product and Services entry to your client’s QuickBooks Online
company. The service is the installation of a server but doesn’t include the cost of the
hardware. Here are some steps for getting the job done.
1. Select the Gear icon, select Products, and Services, then select New
3. In the Name field, type ‘Server installation’
4. In the Sales information field, type ‘Server installation’
5. Sale price/rate is $1250
6. In the Income Account drop-down select Service/Fee Income
7. Select Save and close
Which of the options below correctly fills in Step 2?
Answer: Select Service
Your client wants to transfer $500 from their checking account into a savings
account to cover tax liabilities for sales made last month.
Where should they start the process?
Answer: Navigate to the Quick Create icon, then find the Transfer link
Look at these two sentences about Undeposited Funds.
1. By posting to Undeposited Funds, you can create a single bank deposit for multiple
payments, making it easy ___________.
2. When receiving a payment, make sure _________________.
Which of the options below correctly fills in the blanks?
1. To match your bank register with your bank statement; 2. the Deposit to account is
Select the true statement about journal entries in QuickBooks Online.
Your client can’t create an Adjusting Journal Entry
What are the 4 benefits of the Online Invoicing feature within QuickBooks Online?
● Customers can message the business about an invoice
● The business can answer messages received from their customer about an invoice
● The business can track when an invoice has been viewed
● With QuickBooks Payments activated, the customer can pay online
In their QuickBooks Online company, your client has requested that you enable warnings for duplicate checks and bill numbers. Take a look at the steps below to get started.
2. Under Your Company, select Account and Settings
3. Select the Advanced tab
4. In the Other preferences section, select the option to warn if duplicate check number is
used and warn if duplicate bill number is used
Starting at the QuickBooks Online Dashboard, which option would complete the following
Answer: Step 1: Select the Gear icon; Step 5: Select Save
Hopefully, the above sample questions with answers helped you in preparing for your QuickBooks Online certification exam. For more details you can find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor near you, to help you with your queries and give you an instant solution.