QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is a loading error that cannot load a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). QB error 80029c4a is a complex error and encountered by many users. This error code hinders the users from accessing or punching in information. It appears as soon as users opens QuickBooks and the error appears with the given message:
- 80029c4a – Unable to load dynamic link library(DLL),
- Description: Error loading type library/DLL.
Reasons Behind QB Error 80029c4a
There are several reasons due to which you are facing error like error code 80029c4a. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- Corrupted dynamic files.
- Anti-virus has wrongly marked QuickBooks executable file.
- QuickBooks software components do not work properly.
- Other components are not safe and secure.
Indications Of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
The following are the indications of QB error 80029c4a:
- The error code message 80029c4a displays on the screen and crashes the running program window.
- Your device crashes regularly with the “error code 80029c4a”.
- Your system freezes frequently.
- This error code also occurs during installation.
- Windows run gradually and respond slowly to keyboard and mouse inputs.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
There are few steps that are helpful to fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a . Steps are as follows:
Step-1 Update Security Software To Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
We all are aware that software related problems occur due to virus or malware which spreads from your USB drives and even to sites that are not good to use.
So it is better to update your security software to the latest release and add the program exceptions according to its user manual and then again try to open QuickBooks.
Step-2 DLL’s Using Reboot.bat command Resolves QB Error 80029c4a
- First of all, close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Now open the folder which contains the reboot.bat file:
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon and select Properties.
- Click on Open file location.
- Right-click the reboot.bat file and select Run as Administrator.
- Wait until the black window disappears with scrolling file names appearing on your screen.
- Restart your system and QB will respond properly.
Step-3 Use Clean Install Tool
- Firstly, uninstall QuickBooks from Program and Features.
- Run QB Clean Install Tool.
- Install QuickBooks software using your license information.
- Now choose Run QuickBooks as Administrator.
- Ensure that there is no company open on your screen.
- Go to Help, select Update QuickBooks option.
- Choose Options.
- Click the Mark All button and then Save.
- Now select the Update Now option.
- Choose Reset Update and then click the Get Updates.
- Wait until the “Update Complete” notification appears. Close QuickBooks.
- You may get a notification to Install Update when you start QuickBooks again.
- Click on the Yes option and wait until the update process completes and restart the computer again.
Step-4 Conduct Repair Of QuickBooks
- First of all, close QuickBooks and then click the Windows button.
- Open Control Panel >> Uninstall program.
- Select QuickBooks from the program list.
- Click on Uninstall >> Next.
- QB uninstallation window appears, click on Next.
- Choose the Repair radio button then click Repair.
- Click on Finish after the repair process is complete.
- Finally, reboot your system and open the QuickBooks to check the error is fix.
Step-5 Run System File Checker
- Firstly, click on Start and type command in the search bar.
- Hold Ctrl + Shift and press Enter.
- A permission dialog box will appear, click on Yes option.
- A black box will appear on the system.
- Now enter “SFC/scan now” and again press Enter.
- Wait till the Windows System File Checker completes the scanning process.
- Once the process is completes, follow the on-screen prompts and QB error 80029c4a can be resolved.
In brief, we can say that QuickBooks error 80029c4a is a type of error that is unable to load Dynamic Link Library. Sometimes, it is frustrating when you want to rush the routine jobs complete and maintained in QuickBooks. So by following the above-mentioned steps, one can easily resolve the QB error 80029c4a without any problem. If you still have any doubts regarding QuickBooks, then dial QuickBooks Support Number without any hesitation.